Question

one thing I noticed during the migration of A11 to A360 bots are getting failed in prod but when we run in our RDP (dev)same command are working fine with out any issue but in prod is it failing. Please suggest what can be the reason for this?

• 7 March 2022
  • 4 replies

one thing I noticed during the migration of A11 to A360 bots are getting failed in prod but when we run in our RDP (dev)same command are working fine with out any issue but in prod is it failing. Please suggest what can be the reason for this?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Soumya Pai​ ,

Can you share more specifics on this? Which commands are getting failed, is it Unattended run in Prod ?

no both in attended also I saw either in recorder and excel saving and close excel and mange window control legency click button pop up

is it regarding resolution ? anything we have to do because i can see the changes in dev and prod resolution prod we have 1366*768 and dev we have 1366 *576

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Yes, please change the resolution to 1366*768 and try again, also checkout below KB

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Commands-like-Object-Cloning-Image-Recognition-Keystrokes-Etc-Do-Not-Work-In-Unattended-Mode-When-Autologin-Is-Enabled-And-Error-Out-With-Black-Screenshot-On-Failure/p>