Question

My Question is related to the counter . (looping concept)

• 23 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Screenshot (342)Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well.

I am not able to loop through each invoice as shown in the above ss. And also the counter is getting increased so the total number of invoices in this table are 25 so I have put the counter starting from 1 till 10, however after 10, what it is doing that the 10th counter takes the place of 9th counter and invoice number below this take the position of 10th. So In my scenario two invoices are getting skipped and its moving on to the next invoice.

Hope you get my point here what i am trying to say.

After clicking on each invoice it should click on each invoice and then release but that is not imp. the main part is looping each invoice.

Thankyou.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Preetika Rauthan​ ,

It depends on how you are referencing the row items.

I would suggest adding message boxes just to see what the counter values look like during each iteration, and maybe display the invoice name in that message box as well, as to get a better idea of the issue at hand.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Yes i did exactly that however when the counter>10 it's not picking up the correct invoice. Not able to get this logic implemented.

Shall i share with u the screen shot?

Screenshot (345)Here is the ss of the looping structure , just clicking on those invoices which includes a single hyphen (-) and the click on invoice and if the invoice has more than two then it skips that invoice and move on to the next one.. But here it is skipping two invoices.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Preetika Rauthan​ ,

Could you try displaying the text in message box to check the skipped records?

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Yes i did this ..now it's looping fine. Thankyou. actually i have two conditions one for hyphen i the other is counter increment.