Question

My bot is not working correctly when running in unattended mode on a Virtual Machine, what are some possible fixes?

• 24 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

My bot does not work correctly when running on unattended mode on a Virtual Machine. When I run it on my development device in unattended mode and I watch it. everything works perfectly. But when I try to run the bot on a Virtual Machine in unattended mode it does not work correctly at all. please let me know of any possible fixes for this that you can think of. 

Thanks in advance!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Trey Dobyns  please check the VM resolution and scaling it should be the same as dev machine

Badge +1

I have already checked that and it is the same. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

HI @Trey Dobyns 

Can you share issues?

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

My bot does not work correctly when running on unattended mode on a Virtual Machine. When I run it on my development device in unattended mode and I watch it. everything works perfectly. But when I try to run the bot on a Virtual Machine in unattended mode it does not work correctly at all. please let me know of any possible fixes for this that you can think of. 

Thanks in advance!

I’m having similar issues I was able to narrow it down to packages when ever I use multiple packages this seems to occur for example a browser automation packages mixed with simulate keystroke or AIsense. Have you found a solution to this? Thanks!