Skip to main content
Solved

License Model and License Cost

• 20 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi Guys,

I am new to automation anywhere too, i would like to understand more about licensing model and license cost for AA. I tried to create a request to Automation anywhere so far i never got any update from them.

Please provide the brief about automation anywhere product and license model. and also

Kindly provide me the email id or the ticket creation link to reach out to Automation anywhere on the license cost enquiries. Thanks in advance.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Abisha Gopalan ,

Automation Anywhere is a cloud-based platform that provides enterprise-wide automation and control of bots. It has various products such as BotFarm, Bot Insight, Cognitive Platform, IQ Bot, Standard Forms, and Document Automation. Each product has its own license version and status, which can be viewed in the Control Room1.

The device licenses show the number of licenses purchased, used, and available for different types of users. There are four types of device licenses: Bot Creator, Unattended Bot Runner, Attended Bot Runner, and Citizen Developer2. Each license has different permissions and capabilities for creating, editing, scheduling, running, and triggering bots.

The license cost for Automation Anywhere depends on the number and type of products and device licenses that you need. You can contact Automation Anywhere sales team to get a quote for your specific requirements. You can also request a free trial or a demo of the platform on their website3.

Automation Anywhere: Login To Customer Portal - via mentioned link, you can request the details.

Badge +1

Hi  @Tamil Arasu10,

Thanks for your reply. however, when i tried to login customer portal, it again brings me to community forum. I also tried to create a request wherever possible, and i am trying from past few days. i didnt receive any email from Automation anywhere.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Abisha Gopalan,

Please fill out this sales enquiry form and a representative will reach out to your email/phone https://www.automationanywhere.com/contact-us-b

I have also sent you a personal message with email to contact.