Question

Learning path

• 31 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi, I am new to automation anywhere, I want to learn and go for certifications could any one please suggest me what learning path I must follow? Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @ajinkyaghodekar ,

Kindly access university.automationanywhere.com and select Training after registration.

• Under Role, select your desired role with which you want to pursue your career and it will automatically cascade all the relevant courses for you. 
  • Download the Community Edition and do practice along with your training.
  • Keep practicing until you become well and good to develop based on the requirement which you will get from anyone.
  • Last but not least, do Certifications to make your profile strong in the RPA market.

I hope this will help.

Badge

Learning Path is a selection of courses tied together for learners to progress through, mastering a particular subject or program. It allows you to   cps test    enroll ...A Learning Path is a selection of courses tied together for learners to progress through, mastering a particular subject or program. It allows you to enroll multiple users in multiple courses at once saving you valuable time. It's an incredibly simple, yet highly-powerful feature you should utilize in your LMS.