Skip to main content
Solved

IQ Bot Validation queue files

• 12 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi readers,

My project consists of IQ Bot which is divided into two parts : A) Uploading files 😎 Making the files end up in validation queue.(even if it is extracted properly)

These files will then be manually checked by business team but the files in validation queue is not visible to them as they are using different account. I have ensured they have AAE_IQ Bot Validator system role also yet they are not able to see the files queued in validator. Is there any other system role that has to be enabled? Kindly let me know.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Dear @Brunda 4983,

Use All three IQ bot  system roles AAE_IQ Bot Validator, AAE_IQ Bot Services,  AAE_IQ Bot Admin. This will help you to visible files.

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Dear @Brunda 4983,

It sounds like you're encountering an issue with user access to the IQ Bot validation queue. In order for users to be able to view and validate files in the queue, they must have the correct permissions and system roles. In addition to the AAE_IQ Bot Validator system role, they may also need the AAE_IQ Bot Operator or AAE_IQ Bot Administrator role in order to access the queue. You should check with your system administrator to ensure that the appropriate roles have been assigned to the users who need access to the queue.

You can also use this approach as well, if you resolve your query please let us know. 

Regards,