Skip to main content
Question

I'm trying to open existing file which i saved in the different folder but getting error message like "select the variable"

• 27 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi @Gururaj MN​ ,

Toggle it over to Local Session and type in "Default".

Could you try that and see if it works out for you?

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for the reply the above issue was resolved, but when i'm trying to run the bot i got the below error message. I placed the file in that path.

imageThanks & Regards

Gururaj MN

Hi @Gururaj MN​ ,

Could you check whether the file exists at that particular location?

I would suggest using the "Browse" option to search for the file as opposed to simply passing in the filepath.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Glad I could help!

I'd appreciate it if you marked my solution as "Best" so that others facing similar issues may benefit from it as well.

When I first started learning Automation Anywhere, there was little to no resources available, and the only channel that uploaded content was Quality Assurance Lab.

I'll list the resources down for you - those that helped me out:

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Thanks Ashwin, its opened now

I'm new to Automation Anywhere..... could you please suggest me how i can learn step by step.

if you guide me it will be grateful to me.

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for sending reply,

need one more help planning to take Essentials RPA Certification for students for that i did for below

Prerequisite:

Completion of Automation 360 RPA Essentials Student Prep

Hands-on practice building bots using Automation 360 Community Edition

Could you please let me know how can i take up certification exam and if possible pls send me the link.

Thanks

Gururaj MN

Hi @Gururaj MN​ ,

Those courses are available at the AA University

Create an account and you can access the free courses.

The certification exam course is automatically made available to you once you purchase the certificate from here.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K