Question

I have been using the trial version of Enterprise A360 while working on my certifications. Is there some way for me to transfer my bots / processes / forms / etc. to the Community Edition so I can continue using the bots I have written after trial e

• 6 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I have been using the trial version of Enterprise A360 while working on my certifications. Is there some way for me to transfer my bots / processes / forms / etc. to the Community Edition so I can continue using the bots I have written after trial ends?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Have you tried to export the tasks from Enterprise A360? You can export and import the task into the Community.

How to Export a Bot from the Automation 360 Control Room

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I don't believe it is possible to export a bot from either trial or community edition since these are meant for you to "try" and get a feel of the product. However, you may reach out to your accounts team/partner to discuss a way to achieve this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

You're right. We can't export the tasks/bots from the community version. However, we can able to import the task/bot to the community which is exported from another control room.