Question

How to upload further documents to learning instance after creating it?

• 13 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +5

The field where it says upload your documents seem to be greyed out and I can't use it. Please help.

3 replies

Badge +5

Hi, then I have a few questions:

1. so it is not possible to add after I have created the learning instance?
  2. If I have a new type of document (say a new template of invoice), do I have to create another learning instance?
  3. If I have a new type of document (say a new template of invoice), and if I don't train the learning instance/IQ bot using the new document, will the IQ bot still be able to retrieve the field values properly if they exist in the new invoice document?

Hi @Eusha Khan​ ,

While creating the learning instance itself you have to upload all the possible input files (Data in the document either it can be in same format or it can also be in different format also)

Make sure you have uploaded all the input files.

Post uploading the input files you can define your required fields and then send it to "Analyze"

Then the IQBot will process your documents and it will create multiple groups (If your input document has some different format to each other)

You can view the extraction results also, if your "A" is in some format and your "B" document follows some other format it will create multiple group to view the extraction result of other group you can click "Save and go to next group"

Note: Post classification of data you will be not able to upload other documents, if you want to process that as well you have to create a new learning instance only.

Hope I have answered your query, if yes please mark my answer as "Best"

Thanks,

Nishanth Anbalagan

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Eusha Khan​ ,

Please find the below details for your reference.

1. so it is not possible to add after I have created the learning instance? - You upload the document after the LI creations for that you have set the LI staging.
  2. If I have a new type of document (say a new template of invoice), do I have to create another learning instance? For example, During production time, you're receiving new documents which already not been uploaded and trained for this case, the new documents have automatically created the groups and you have to train them.

1. If I have a new type of document (say a new template of invoice), and if I don't train the learning instance/IQ bot using the new document, will the IQ bot still be able to retrieve the field values properly if they exist in the new invoice document? - Each new layout or document you have train 1st time. sometimes you no need to train if documents have the same keywords which is like existing.

In the LI, there is an option, you can disable to create the new groups, and those documents directly send to the validator for manual entry.