Skip to main content
Question

How to fill the remaining blank excel cell with zero?

• 26 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Hi team,

I am scrapped the below data from a web page but I want to fill the remaining blank excel cell with zero.

imageThe blank cell is not static, How can I achieve this with AA, Please help me.

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I've attached a sample bot for your reference - something that you can build on.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Jitendriya Pardia​ ,

Would this help?

imageNest a Loop: For each Value in Record inside a Loop: For each row in Excel.

Use the Excel Advanced: Go To Cell appropriately along with If and Else Actions to traverse across each cell and selectively add data to them.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Jitendriya Pardia​ ,

Please use the keystroke to achieve this,,

Fill Blank Cells With 0 Or Other Specific Value With Go To Special Function

With Go To Special function, you can fill blank cells with whatever values you want.

1. Select the range that you want to fill blank cells.

2. Click Home > Find & Select > Go To Special…to open the Go To Special dialog box. Then choose Blanks option from Select section. See screenshot

Then click OK. All of the blank cells will be selected. Please don’t do anything just input the number or text you want, and then press Ctrl + Enter keys together, and all of the blank cells have been filled with the text “null”. See screenshots

Thanks!

Hi @Ashwin A.K​ 

I am not able to import this file

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Jitendriya Pardia​ ,

Were you trying to import it into your community edition?

If so then it won't be possible, only enterprise will enable you to access the bot file.

Kind Regards

Ashwin A.K

oh, Ok

Hi @Ashwin A.K​ 

I am use same steps but it's not working for meimage

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Jitendriya Pardia​ ,

Sorry my mistake,

Could you drag the Excel Advanced: Go To Cell at Line 2 before Line 1 in my screenshot?

A2 is fixed, as it refers to the cell data right after the header(A1 is header level) which is why we start from there.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hello @Ashwin A.K​ 

I am attached the demo excel sheet and I try to fill all blank cell with 0 for this I write this code but its not working check what wrong with this code.

imagePlease help me this is very imp for me.