Skip to main content

How to extract main header text from dynamic web sites.

• 7 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I am attempting to retrieve only header text from dynamic websites as we are not sure of the exact location of the header texts that varies from website to website and some of the web sites taking more time open, I have tried but no luck on it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give some light on it. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @VInodkrishna.A ,

By saying Header text, you meant the Window name?

Badge +1

No @Padmakumar, After launching the web site as we can see main headers news and attached the screenshots for your reference. sometime will the notification popup’s after opening web site, how we will close the unknown popup’s or notification.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

No @Padmakumar, After launching the web site as we can see main headers news and attached the screenshots for your reference. sometime will the notification popup’s after opening web site, how we will close the unknown popup’s or notification.

If you are having A360 cloud environment, In Automation 360 v.30, handling unexpected pop-ups are available by default as a feature.

On-Premises users can contact the Support team for assisting on enabling this feature.