Question

How to Do Master Certificate

• 9 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi Team,

I need to Complete A360 Master Certificate. what can I do? Kindly let me know. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Srinath.R5 ,

You can find A360 Professional & A360 Master certifications in the below mentioned link. 

The Master certification will cost you $125, and it consists of both theoretical and practical parts.

Once you successfully complete the Theory part (Objective type), you will be eligible to take the practical exam which is building 3 BOTs based on the given scenarios. You will find the reference/requirements to build the BOT in the Certification section itself and you need to submit these BOTs within 2 weeks after the successful completion of your theory part.

https://university.automationanywhere.com/certification/rpa-certification/

Please not that, as a prerequisite, you should complete the A360 Professional certification in order to take the Master certification.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Dear @Srinath.R5,

If you want any help related to Master certification, I’m available. contact me here I'll help you to achieve your certification.

Regards,

Muhammad Shahzaib

Badge +1

Hi Zaibi, I am trying to achieve the master certification, I passed the Advanced certification. How can you help me to clear this certification. My Email is Melqui.estudios@gmail.com if you to contact me, I will be thankful.