Question

Hi Team, Is there any way to run multiple task bots in parallel in automation anywhere enterprise edition V11 and above

Hi Team, Is there any way to run multiple task bots in parallel in automation anywhere enterprise edition V11 and above

3 replies

Hi @Tamil Arasu​ 

Thanks for your response. Actually I had come across an article where there was a license called as multi task designer license which allowed the bots to run in parallel. Say we have 2 bots to be run, both of them will be executed at the same time. But this license is available only for enterprise editions 9.x and below.

So i am looking if some similar functionality is available in Versions 11 and above of enterprise edition. Please let me know if you have come across a solution for this.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Abhishek Ramesh​ ,

The process is run on the "Queue Method" First in First Out. here you have to wait until process 1 finishes. after that process 2 will start.

Same time, you have used the Trigger event in the same machine priority will change.

For example: Already scheduling task is running, at the same time Triggers also started the process on the same machine then Scheduling Tasks will be in "Pause", Until finish the Trigger.

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi,

The parallel running of the bot is possible if the machine is a multi-user machine.

Machine x, having 4 users a,b,c,d..all of them can run the bot simunaneously.

However for a single user to run multiple bots is not possible.

Thanks.