Question

HI guys i'm trying write to CSV FILE a table using ( write to file ) but it write each row in one cell ( see the picture below)

• 16 February 2022
  • 5 replies

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

You have used a comma as a delimiter.

Please try the below steps in excel,

1. Select the cell or column that contains the text you want to split.
  2. Select Data Text to Columns.
  3. In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard, select Delimited > Next.
  4. Select the Delimiters for your data. For example, Comma and Space. You can see a preview of your data in the Data preview window.
  5. Select Next.
  6. Select the Destination in your worksheet which is where you want the split data to appear.
  7. Select Finish

thank your brother, it worked.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Murad ALotaibi​ ,

Always happy to assist, also we would appreciate it if you marked @Tamil Arasu​ 's answer as 'Best' so that others facing similar issues may benefit from it as well and also to close this thread.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Badge

Hi everyone!

I have the same problem. The first solution helps with Excel view, but the bot does not write the info like that even when I configure the activity correctly. I’m doing the Build your first bot course in AA university and there they show the CSV file like this

I followed all the steps but I cant make that my bot write the CSV file like this. What am I missing? the activity does not work fine?

Badge

Hi everyone!

I have the same problem. The first solution helps with Excel view, but the bot does not write the info like that even when I configure the activity correctly. I’m doing the Build your first bot course in AA university and there they show the CSV file like this

I followed all the steps but I cant make that my bot write the CSV file like this. What am I missing? the activity does not work fine?

Hi, i had the same issue, handle it by using an Excel advanced activity “Write from Data Table” instead “Write to file” Data Table activity