Question

Hi all, I am trying to create a bot , which should send email(notification ) if the expected mail in inbox is not received. 1. Notification is sent , but I want to send it only once , not on each iteration . Any suggestions? Regards, Teodora

• 14 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
Hi all, I am trying to create a bot , which should send email(notification ) if the expected mail in inbox is not received. 1. Notification is sent , but I want to send it only once , not on each iteration . Any suggestions? Regards, Teodora

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Teodora Dimitrova​ ,

Use the Break action from Loop

Regards

Badge +4

@tdimitrova  have you got the help you needed?  I can provide some suggestions if you want to screenshare.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @ShivC ,

yes, i did it on this way:

Best Regards, 

Teodora

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @tdimitrova ,

I believe the bot is sending the email in same address which is already sent.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @tdimitrova ,

Could you please change the If conditions with String Includes or Doesn’t Includes

Badge +4

Hi @tdimitrova 

From what I can understand you want to send an email if the mailbox has not received the expected mail. Also reading your if condition you want to send an email if email date doesnt match the system current date (This logic may have issues in future in case bot isnt run on the day for whatever reason). 

If you just want to send the email once, you don't need the last loop. Remove the last loop and just keep the IF condition.

Not sure where you are based but happy to get on a call and help if you need it.

thanks 

shiv 

Badge +4

Hi @tdimitrova ,

Could you please change the If conditions with String Includes or Doesn’t Includes

Its not that. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@tdimitrova  use counter variable after checking all unread mails in loop. update counter value if you receive any expected mail… after loop completion you can check if condition if counter is ‘0’ send email…