Question

Hi AA Team, I am facing issues with capture command . I have already performed the un-install the bot agent , re-start the system and install the updated bot agent .

21 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Prashant Kumar​ ,

• Delete below file if exist, C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AutomationAnywhere\registration.properties

Try reinstalling the Bot Agent and check?

Hi @ChanduMohammad S​ ,

The below file was not present but still, i un-installed the bot agent and try to capture but it's still the same.

After the installation the registration.properties file is available.

imageimage.png

Hi @MICAH SMITH​ 

KIndly help.

I am not able to use the window-related activity including the recorder-capture , but the other bot's are running fine, all the issues are with the windows related.

Regards,

Prashant

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey Prashant - can you confirm you have the chrome extension installed...and confirm the version?

Hi @MICAH SMITH​ 

The A360 chrome extension is enabled.

Bot agent version is 21.134.

Also I noticed when I am selecting the Application option the AA is able to get all the Application window but for the Browser above error is coming.

Regards,

Prashant

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

HEy Prashant, as a workaround, it looks like you can use the Application tab instead of the browser tab. I've brought the issue up with engineering though, will let you know if they have a resolution for me to share

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Actually, I was just able to reproduce the issue...remove the automation anywhere browser extension from your chrome install and reinstall it from here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/automation-360/kammdlphdfejlopponbapgpbgakimokm/p>

Hi @MICAH SMITH​ 

Thank you so much.

After installing the extension from the above given link, I am able to get the windows in the application tab.

Regards,

Prashant

Hi @MICAH SMITH​ ,

Not able to capture the object with recorder-capture command as every time the AA shows extension is not installed, but the extension is already installed and still the browser is throwing the same error.Bot AgentCapture Error for BrowserA360 ExtensionAA Capture Error

HI AA Team,

Still the same issue is there

Can you please provide a solution for this issue?

Regards,

Prashant

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey Prashant - I'd suggest opening a support ticket if you're still having issues - it may be something that someone from support will need to do a deep dive with you on. https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/support/p>

Hi AA Team,

Please provide help as the issue has been ongoing since 4th Apr.

@MICAH SMITH​  Kindly help and advise. Not getting support on this issue.

I have again tried to delete the device, delete the registration properties file from the C drive, remove the extension, uninstall the bot agent, re-started the system, and download the new bot agent from the CR, but the same issue is still persisting.

Regards,

Prashant

Bot agent versionIssue- Browser list window not coming

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey Prashant

I'd suggest escalating the severity of your ticket then. This doesn't appear to be a widespread problem from what I've read on the forums - so its best you work with support to address what appears to be a one off

Micah

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Additionally, I'd suggest disabling any/all other browser extensions in the meantime to be sure there's no conflict with something else you have installed

Hi @MICAH SMITH​ ,

I was not aware as a community edition user I can raise a ticket.

Regards,

Prashant

Hi @MICAH SMITH​ ,

I have removed the other extensions , but it is same.

Regards,

Prashant

Hi @MICAH SMITH​ 

The above link is not working

error

Also, i was able to see the below issue in the chrome browser

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Try the same in edge....also, make note of the console after trying to get browser sessions.

Hi @MICAH SMITH​ 

AT the edge browser

edge browser console 

Regards,

Prashant

HI AA Team,

Still i am having the same issue

Across all the browsers.

Appreciate if some one from #AutomationAnywhere​ will support .

I am not able to raise a ticket for same , as it used to say its invalid URL , request you to kindly consider this as a ticket and let me know when I can connect with you to review this error ?

This is ongoing since Apr 1st week.

#browser​ 

#capture​ 

#error​ 

#[Automation 360 (formerly Enterprise A2019)]​ 

imageimage