Question

Hello! Im new to the AA software. I have one problem creating my SAP Bot. I want to add the option, that the user can enter all required data in the beginning (eg. name, mail adress, phone number), and the bot enters these data during the process.

• 9 February 2022
  • 7 replies

I couldn't find anything in the web.

Can someone help me?

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Marvin Wieland​ ,

You can use Prompt: For value command for getting the required values from the user.

Checkout below documentation for more info,

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/aae-client/bot-creator/commands/cloud-prompt-command.html/p>

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Marvin Wieland​ ,

I think what you are looking for is a sort of "Interactive Form" which the end user can use to interact with the bot.

Maybe something that looks like this?

imageIf that is what you were looking for then you are in luck, since Automation Anywhere allows you to create your very own forms.

Head over to Automation -> Create new -> Forms and then create a form with the require fields and buttons.

After that, you have to develop a bot which will accept values from the form by using something called a Trigger Loop.

I just started penning articles on this feature, and will be focusing mostly on this feature for the next couple of weeks.

Also, here is some documentation for you to browse through.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Marvin Wieland​ ,

Hope you are using AA11x, above feature is in A360.

I've just seen that there is a problem for me since I have the "Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client" and I think it doesn't have the "create form" function included.

Any idea someone? 😥

Hi @Ashwin A.K​ 

Yes! That looks perfect.

I'll try that! Thank you very much 😀

That's the version I am using.

grafik

Here the solution for my problem, in case anyone else has the same problem:

grafik