Solved

Event stuck in reconcile: how to prevent?

• 29 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +7

Hi, I have been having this issue where you will see a schedule in the control room as ‘Active’ and progress 0%, with many schedules queued behind it and nothing is kicking off on the workspace. When you login to the AWS workspace, nothing is happening. In the Node Manager log, you see that there is an event that is trying to reconcile over and over again:

In this instance, if I stop and start the bot agent, the event will clear and then queued schedules will begin running. I want to know what is the root cause of this and how to prevent it. AA support does not know. Hoping someone else has experienced this and can tell me the solution.

icon

Best answer by KaushalMistry 1 December 2023, 08:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @MaggieW103794 ,

Apart from this article from AA, I couldn't find any other fix for this issue. If you have already checked this out, you can place this query as an enhancement request to AA so that, they can fix this in the future builds.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @MaggieW103794,

I kind of faced this issue in one of my projects. This could be due to the bot agent services gets paused or interrupted as you leave the remote machine. Can you give a try to below method? 

Try closing the remote machine with help of the VB Script below. It will keep the Service open.

For some reason I was not able to share the code here. so please find the screenshot below of the script. save it as (.vbs) and run by double clicking on the script file. 

Badge +7

Hi @MaggieW103794 ,

Apart from this article from AA, I couldn't find any other fix for this issue. If you have already checked this out, you can place this query as an enhancement request to AA so that, they can fix this in the future builds.

Hi Padmakumar, thanks for your response. We have had the issues mentioned in the article before, but this issue is different.

Badge +2

Hello @MaggieW103794 ,

To troubleshoot this, you can try the following steps:

1. Check the configuration of your control room and ensure that the schedules are set up correctly.
  2. Verify that the AWS workspace is running and properly configured to communicate with the control room.
  3. Look into the Node Manager logs in more detail to identify any recurring errors or warnings that could provide more insight into the issue.
  4. Restart the services involved to see if this resolves the event reconciliation loop.
  5. If the problem persists, consider reaching out to the support team with the details of the issue, including the logs from the Node Manager.