Question

Errore "if" task

• 7 December 2023
  • 10 replies

Badge +2

Good morning,

today, automated services have not worked. On many bots, errors occurred on the "if" tasks of the "Empty" and "no Empty" conditions. Have you changed anything? 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @celestinoImpre ,

What error you have encountered? Kindly share a screenshot for better understanding. Also, please mention the Environment, A360 build and Bot runner agent version you are having.

Badge +2

for example this morning this bot looks like this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

for example this morning this bot looks like this.

The error message is not available. 

Badge +2

because there is no error message!

Another bot, another error

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

because there is no error message!

Another bot, another error

Can you create a Test Bot with If condition and check whether this error coming there or not? If yes, try changing the package version.

Badge +2

in the conditions there is no “empty string” and “no empty string”

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

in the conditions there is no “empty string” and “no empty string”

I believe you are referring to the String condition here. If yes, choose that and pass the appropriate variable and provide a space in the target value to represent as Empty.

Badge +2

The bot is giving an error due to the lack of a "utils" package that we haven’t changed (Utils-1.04-20200329-180246). The lack of this package (which we did not delete) contains the instructions about the IFs, specifically in the IF of type "is empty" and "is not empty" So all bots that used the condition "is empty" or I”s not empty” in the IF are at fault. We are trying to figure out if you have made the package obsolete or we have deleted it to fix some vulnerabilities. Anywhere we have a big problem. Could you help us? Thank you in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The bot is giving an error due to the lack of a "utils" package that we haven’t changed (Utils-1.04-20200329-180246). The lack of this package (which we did not delete) contains the instructions about the IFs, specifically in the IF of type "is empty" and "is not empty" So all bots that used the condition "is empty" or I”s not empty” in the IF are at fault. We are trying to figure out if you have made the package obsolete or we have deleted it to fix some vulnerabilities. Anywhere we have a big problem. Could you help us? Thank you in advance

Utils package is not coming along with the Installation. It is an on-demand package I believe. 

Badge +2
before this morning it worked. You don't know if they eliminated him