Question

error import bot from local Computer

• 28 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

please help me, I have a problem when I want to import from a local computer and upload it to the enterprise control room successfully, while in the audit log there is an error that I can't find out from the forum or from the web, for example Google and YouTube,
I am using A360 version 25

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@agiasuni 

Kindly check status of  Elasticsearch service. Also check diskspace of Control-Room server.

Regards

Badge +2

@agiasuni

Kindly check status of  Elasticsearch service. Also check diskspace of Control-Room server.

Regards

how to check elasticsearch service. in control room A360 ? help me 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@agiasuni 

Go to Windows services and verify the Automation Anywhere Elastic Search Service

Also check the diskspace

Regards

Badge +2

after that ? check my space where ? in control room or another ? 

Regards

Agia Suni

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @agiasuni ,

What is the size of your ZIP file?

If you are having the Load balancer, before importing a bot file of size 200 MB or more, check your load balancer configuration. In few environments, the bot import might fail with an error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Regards

Agia Suni

yes , in your Control-Room.  Do you have more than one Control-Room server ?

Are you able to import another taskbot ?

Badge +2

Hi @agiasuni ,

What is the size of your ZIP file?

If you are having the Load balancer, before importing a bot file of size 200 MB or more, check your load balancer configuration. In few environments, the bot import might fail with an error.

file my project under 200MB and that i import in accoint comunnity license it can be imported and on the way. 

Badge +2

Regards

Agia Suni

yes , in your Control-Room.  Do you have more than one Control-Room server ?

Are you able to import another taskbot ?

i have 2 server enterprise , However, I can only access the server that is having problems when importing the bot