Skip to main content
Question

Error After check in private, not display to public

• 27 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Error When Export Private to Public

hello guys, please help me. iam problem when export private to public, but strangely pop up message suscessfully, after that i check in audit log check in unsucsessfuly

8 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

Remove any unwanted(disabled) code, which might be giving error. Or any Task bots which are being called from this bot might be having some error. Check all the Subtasks and dependencies carefully.

Badge +2

Hi,

Remove any unwanted(disabled) code, which might be giving error. Or any Task bots which are being called from this bot might be having some error. Check all the Subtasks and dependencies carefully.

Hi, 

I've tried and I, tried with only 1 activity, not even one went into the public bot

Badge +4

Hi,

Try to create a new bot and check-in. It seems there  is some image as dependency here, which might be creating the issue.
In the screenshot, check the item name. 

Thanks

Badge +2

Hi,

Try to create a new bot and check-in. It seems there  is some image as dependency here, which might be creating the issue.
In the screenshot, check the item name. 

Thanks

may i send evidence video with zip format

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@agiasuni  will you check if both roles added to your users… 

Roles

Looks like entitlement issue… I did the same steps and able to check-in and successful 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@agiasuni 

check if you have permissions on Bots folder. Also check CR services are running fine and diskspace.

Regards

Badge

How to check whether you have the permissions of the Bots folder ?

Badge

Please refer the below link.

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/control-room/administration/roles/cloud-bot-role-permissions.html

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/control-room/control-room-api/cloud-features-api-id-to-ui-map.html