Question

Email loop - From specific senders and Reply email

• 8 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

I have two questions about the email loop. I would appreciate it if someone who knows answer

1- I want to filter the email extension in the "from specific senders" option in the email loop.
For example: only work on emails from addresses with the extension "*@abc.com"  

(such as emails coming from addresses with only one company e-mail extension.)

I tried adding (*) to the beginning of the extension, but it didn't work. Is there any other way?

2- I'm running a task for an email with a specific subject that is unread with the e-mail loop. I want to reply the same email that was read at the end of the task.
However, there are multiple emails with the same email subject in the same inbox(old read emails). It replying all read emails. 

How can I specifically select only the last read email when replying?

Thanks in advance 🙏

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Regarding your first question, unfortunately I don’t know how I can help you, I never did it that way, but I can help with the second question.

I have a process that in the first loop it collects the email data and saves the date and time of receipt of the email, in the second loop at the time of answering it has an IF that compares if the date and time are equal to the string previously assigned, if so it responds.

I hope this can help you

Badge +3

Thank you for your answer, thanks to you I solved the second problem.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ufuksavas ,

1- I want to filter the email extension in the "from specific senders" option in the email loop.
For example: only work on emails from addresses with the extension "*@abc.com"  

(such as emails coming from addresses with only one company e-mail extension.)

I tried adding (*) to the beginning of the extension, but it didn't work. Is there any other way?

There is alternate way to resolve your challenge. 

• Loop through the all the email and get the senders email address using dictionary variable.
  • Once you get the senders email address, use the string package to remove before @abc.com to compare string or you can directly use the If string include @abc.com.
  • If the condition is matched, the please move to separated folder in the mail itself  for do the next step or you can do and continue the steps from there. 

I hope this helps!

Badge +3

It works, thank you so much.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

It's great to hear that. 👍