Question

Does A360 handle decimal values so you can do calculations, greaterthan, lessthan.. etc. Previously I didn't handle these. Has this functionality been improved/introduced yet.

• 28 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +5
Does A360 handle decimal values so you can do calculations, greaterthan, lessthan.. etc. Previously I didn't handle these. Has this functionality been improved/introduced yet.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Rob Wood​,

A360 can handle decimal values by making use of the 'Math Expression' package and the 'NumberUtils' package.

You may refer to this post where I had made use of the above packages to calculate 1.25% of a number.

Let me know if you have any queries regarding this and I'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Puneet

Badge +5

Many thanks. I did search for packages that could do calculations and didn't find any. I have tried to look for the ones you refer to too, but they are not in my Control Room either. I have a Cloud based Control Room and was told that one of the advantages of this was to be automatically kept up to date update with all new packages. This is not the case so I will consult with my Account Manager. Thank you for the advice.