Solved

control room License usage report

• 27 December 2022
  • 13 replies

Badge +3

How to get Control room License summary / Usage report?

icon

Best answer by Padmakumar 27 December 2022, 08:53

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @ss2000saurabh ,

If you have the admin access, you can go to the Administration → Licenses option in CR and under which, you can find all the features associated with your license (Consumed and Remaining).

Hope this will help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @ss2000saurabh 

You can login as Admin, On the left side » Expand Administrator » Click Licenses to see the report

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@ss2000saurabh  If you have support portal admin access you can get required information by clicking Licenses and cloud services at home page after login into support portal

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@ss2000saurabh  If you have support portal admin access you can get required information by clicking Licenses and cloud services at home page after login into support portal

Support portal is handling by AA. How come he can have the Admin access on their portal??

Plus, he was asking about the license Usage report. Not the license file itself.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Support portal is handling by AA. How come he can have the Admin access on their portal??

Plus, he was asking about the license Usage report. Not the license file itself.

😅

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@ss2000saurabh 

Browsing to Administration/Licenses 

If you want to know the full list purchased, go to section Licences and Cloud services in the AA Portal. 

Regards

Badge +3

@ss2000saurabh

If you want to know the full list purchased, go to section Licences and Cloud services in the AA Portal. 

Regards

Can you please tell me more about it? If it is possible, please attach screen shot.

Badge +3

@ss2000saurabh

Regards

@Raul Jaimes  How can I get the user list form this Automation 360 page? Also please let me know about what kind of data (row and column headers) I will get from this page and how can I get the information that which user is using what type of product?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @ss2000saurabh 

To get the users list click on Users just above Licenses in the left side.

Badge +3

Hi @ss2000saurabh 

Can you please share the UI image for the Users tab.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @ss2000saurabh 

Hi @ss2000saurabh 

Checkout below image

Badge +3

Hi @ss2000saurabh 

Hi @ss2000saurabh 

Checkout below image

I want to know about what kind of data (row and column headers) I will get from this page.

Badge +3

Hi @ss2000saurabh 

Hi @ss2000saurabh 

Checkout below image

Thanks Mohammad for sharing the snippet. However, I was looking for the interface, such as what information is provided on the users page. You can hide the users' details and share a screen shot if possible.