Solved

capture slow

• 25 January 2024
  • 12 replies

Badge +5

Dear Team,

Good day,

I have facing below 2 issues while bot is running/ or testing while develop/Run a bot.

1.When attempting to capture the right-click action on a specific file link, the recording was successful. However, upon execution, the right-click action was mistakenly directed to a different link located one inch above the intended link.

2.Screen Capture was very delayed while develop a bot

icon

Best answer by Fouad G. Sabry 31 January 2024, 09:05

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Vaandu 

Please find the below,

1.When attempting to capture the right-click action on a specific file link, the recording was successful. However, upon execution, the right-click action was mistakenly directed to a different link located one inch above the intended link.

Please verify the browser Zoom level, it should be 100%. 

Adjust the PATH and DOMXpath in object properties and give it try.

2.Screen Capture was very delayed while develop a bot

Which having the issue specific application?

Badge +5

Hello Tamil, I appreciate your valuable advice on my concerns. will try as per your advice for the first advice. Regarding my second issue I'm facing delayed response from capture object from chrome application.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Vaandu ,

Regarding my second issue I'm facing delayed response from capture object from chrome application.

Please verify the package versions/ upgrade the latest version of package.

Google Chrome extension for Automation 360 install/updated the latest version of chrome extension

Badge +5

Hi Tamizh,

I have tried solutions for both issues but still both issues were persists,

I have attached screenshot for my second issue , if you want any screen recording for first issue , i can share

Badge +4

Hello @Vaandu 

I have the same issues like the ones you are facing.

I think, but I am not sure, that is due to an update from Google Chrome from 120 to 121.

Can you please check the Google Chrome version?

Thanks,

Fouad

Badge +4

Hello @Vaandu 

Please, upgrade the package of the recorder to the latest one and it will work.

Thanks,

Fouad

Badge +1

Hi @Fouad G. Sabry , 

Even i was facing the same issue. can you please guide me. how can i update recorder package...?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

The chrome issue has been fixed now.

Please follow the mentioned link -  KB

Badge +4

Hello @Aadhini ,

Please, follow the steps on the article mentioned in @Tamil Arasu10 .

If you could not access the article, please, let me know, and I will explain here to you.

Kind Regards,

Fouad Sabry

Badge +1

Hello @Fouad G. Sabry ,

I've adhered to the instructions provided by @Tamil Arasu10  but encountered difficulties in upgrading the recorder. The system indicated that the package already exists in the control room. Moreover, the issue persists.

Previously, the bot only took 1.8 minutes to complete tasks. However, it now takes more than 5 minutes, impacting overall efficiency. Additionally, I am facing challenges in developing another bot due to slow capture options and malfunctioning double-click functionality as @Vaandu mentioned above.

I'm very happy that your support will heal the problem for sure.. thanks alot @Tamil Arasu10 @Fouad G. Sabry for your extended community support.

Regards,

Aadhini

Badge +4

Hello @Aadhini ,

To update the package of “Recorder”

Edit the bot

Click on the vertical three dots on the left of the button “Close:

Click on “Packages”

Search for “Recorder” and expand it

Click on the drop down list which has many versions.

Choose the version 2.17.2

Click on “Change version” button

Save

Run the bot and it will work as before without any issues.

Kind Regards,

Fouad Sabry

Badge +1

Dear @Fouad G. Sabry ,

I am pleased to inform you that both of my issues have been successfully resolved. The right-click problem has been completely fixed, and the bot is now completing tasks within the expected timeframe of 2 minutes, just like before.

I am looking forward to checking the capture during development, and I am hopeful that it will also work seamlessly.

I want to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful support you provided. I struggled with these issues for the past 12 days, and now that they are resolved, I am truly thankful.

A special thanks to @Tamil Arasu10  for addressing this issue and working towards its resolution.

Thank you again,