Question

Bot Store download process changed?

Show first post

36 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Bhaskara: Please send a request for the zip file for the Bot you are interested in to botstore@automationanywhere.com and we will get that to you promptly.

Hi Brendan,
Thank You Very Much for taking positively and helping us.

Thanks,
Bhaskara

Get Outlook for iOS

Thank you Aziz for the Prompt Response.

You can send email as zip to my email. but we want use the bots in client place, so better if possible you can enable the option in website to download from BotStore so that, it will help lot to the community.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Reddibhaskara Reddy Bandlapalli​ and @Hakan Ayranci​ -- I checked with our Bot Operations team, and they are looking into your request. To make it easier for you to install a bot from the Bot Store, they are exploring capabilities that will allow you to subscribe to Bot Store bots directly from your Automation Anywhere environment. This feature will be available in a future maintenance release of Automation Anywhere Enterprise. (I don't have a timeframe update but can provide one when available.)

Hi BrendanF102817 ,

I sent email to botstore@automationanywhere.com in 25/3 to request zip file of a bot in store;

After 4 days- in 29/3 i received the below answer without any zip files.

----

We appreciate your feedback and are looking into your enhancement request. To make it easier for you to install a bot into your RPA deployment from the Bot Store, we are exploring capabilities that will allow you to subscribe to Bot Store bots directly from your Automation Anywhere environment. This feature will be available in a future maintenance release of Automation Anywhere Enterprise.

Additionally if Business Critical, please reach out to your respective CSM and the Bot Store team will work them to distribute what is needed. 

----

I think that integrating Client <-> bot store is good solution, but when will you publish it?

If the answer is "next week" - it will be ok; but if the answer is "next month" or "this year" then you should enable the zip solution as a temporary solution until you complete the integrating solution.

Hi @FPT Software​,

i also get the last message you got.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I'm checking with the Bot Store team on this now. As background, are you aware of who your CSM is that covers your account?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Hakan Ayranci​ I'm checking with the Bot Store team on this now.

Do you happen to know who your CSM that covers your account?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@FPT Software​ I'm checking with the Bot Store team on this now.

Do you happen to know who your CSM that covers your account?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@FPT Software​ I discussed this with the Bot Store operations team. Please send me an email to brendan.foley@automationanywhere.com. Provide the name of your company, the bot that you want, and the name of your Automation Anywhere CSM (if you know it). I can then work with the team on next steps to get you the Zip File of the bot you want.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Hakan Ayranci​ I discussed this with the Bot Store operations team. Please send me an email to brendan.foley@automationanywhere.com. Provide the name of your company, the bot that you want, and the name of your Automation Anywhere CSM (if you know it). I can then work with the team on next steps to get you the Zip File of the bot you want.