Solved

Automation Anywhere aPeople

• 23 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi all,

I would like to know if there a way to find the old community(aPeople) post? Whenever I do a google search I find exactly what I am looking for. Upon clicking the link I am navigated to the new pathfinder community and the post is missing or irrelevant . Please refer to the attachments. 

Google Search

Pathfinder Community Search

icon

Best answer by ChanduMohammad 23 December 2022, 05:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Sai Deepan.R 

Checkout FAQs for the above queries,

[Google Search Result Error] When I search via Google why do I sometimes receive an error message?  

If you’re searching via Google to hone in on forum content, you may receive an error message alerting you to the fact that the content you’re looking for doesn’t exist. This occurs because, given the evolution of our product and the feedback we’ve received from users, we migrated only the most recent and relevant content into the new Pathfinder Community.

Due to this community-driven decision, when you search via Google, you may, on occasion, get directed to outdated content that was not migrated to our new home. We’re working hard during this community-led building phase of the community to make updates; however, they aren’t immediately indexed by Google.

If this happens please go directly to the community and try your search there. Or, raise a fresh question for feedback in one of our forums - Automation LeadersCitizen Developers, and Developers - or new groups

We appreciate your patience with these updates and know that your feedback during this phase of our Community launch is critical.

[Community Transition] What has happened to the A-People Forums & Groups and the Developer Portal content?  

I loved my Developer Portal...what happened to the great content and Bot Games challenges there?

The Developer Portal and all of its great content & programming has been fully integrated into the Pathfinder Community - no more extra clicks!

The Developer Evangelism team is super excited to expand it’s offerings with this move!

What about the A-People Forums & Groups?

We’ve moved the latest and greatest content from A-People discussions and groups over to the Pathfinder Community.

Note, we did take this opportunity to initiate a content clean up given the evolution of your automation needs and the Automation Anywhere product portfolio over the last few years. This does mean that posts older than January 2022 and those no longer valid have been retired.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as Google Search results are updated and we continue to refine our migrated content over the next few quarters.

Not finding what you need? Ask your question in one of forums - Automation LeadersCitizen Developers, and Developers - or new groups

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Apeople is no more - its called Pathfinder now.

The Pathfinder Community helps you find paths that lead you to places other than Apeople (its a jk pls don’t ban me)
If you want answers, you have to ask questions(again).
You can try searching for them here - I’m pretty sure you’ll find what you are looking for.

Or you could ask those questions again(Deja vu?).

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Badge +4

Thanks @ChanduMohammad and @Ashwin A.K 

I think the only option left is to post the question again. As the knowledge base needs to be rebuilt. Cheers 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Thanks @ChanduMohammad and @Ashwin A.K 

I think the only option left is to post the question again. As the knowledge base needs to be rebuilt. Cheers 

Welcome @Sai Deepan.R