Solved

Automation Anywhere 360 professional exam language

• 4 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Dear Community,

Kindly advise on the AA360 Prof.-Advanced 2022 exam that I bought. The instructions, agreement, and mock test are in French. I'm hesitant to start my test. Will the questions be in English? If not, what can I do to ensure it is in English?

icon

Best answer by ChanduMohammad 5 December 2022, 07:35

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Dear Community,

Kindly advise on the AA360 Prof.-Advanced 2022 exam that I bought. The instructions, agreement, and mock test are in French. I'm hesitant to start my test. Will the questions be in English? If not, what can I do to ensure it is in English?

Hi @Lewis 5622 

Can you check are you using below link for taking the examination in English language?

https://automationanywhere.litmos.com/course/3327773

Also send out an email to learning@automationanywhere.com to more info on your course purchase in English language.

Badge +1

Thank you so much for your help.

I can confirm that I used the correct link. I just emailed the reference. I will reply in the thread should I be assisted on this matter for anyone experiencing the same in future.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Thank you so much for your help.

I can confirm that I used the correct link. I just emailed the reference. I will reply in the thread should I be assisted on this matter for anyone experiencing the same in future.

great @Lewis 5622 

Badge +1

I just received a notification from Automation Anywhere that an English exam is loaded to my account.

For this reason, as per @ChanduMohammad ‘s reply, please reach out to learning@automationanywhere.com should you experience the same.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I just received a notification from Automation Anywhere that an English exam is loaded to my account.

For this reason, as per @ChanduMohammad ‘s reply, please reach out to learning@automationanywhere.com should you experience the same.

Hi @Lewis 5622 

Amazing,  Do Like & Mark the answer as best which will help other users find the information they need when using the search function.