Question

After Bot agent update to Automation 360 v.26 action Click are not working

• 10 October 2022
  • 5 replies

After Bot agent update to Automation 360 v.26 action Click are not working in chrome.

I run testing and see bot select a frame of object but not clicking that.

and I try to searching

information I found workaround for edge but chrome are problem the same https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/release-notes/v26-release-rpa-workspace.html

Object 

So I following step to downgrade Recorder Package but the result are the same, it's

not working with Click action.

How to resolve this problem? If do not change Click to Left Click.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Nattapon Roeksriprapa​ ,

Are you able to capture the button? Can you confirm are you using Click or Left Click?

Badge +4

Have you tried to recapture the item? It may be the background UI has changed slightly.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Please try using AI Sense recorder too and let us know your findings.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Nattapon Roeksriprapa​,

I had this same issue, and it was due to my bot agent being an older version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the bot agent, and I no longer have the issue.

I am now using Recorder package 2.8.6-20220823-160834 and running bot agent 21.210 (without issue).

I'm facing problems after this last update too. A simple login task is not working anymore, the inputs have a fixed ID. When I run directly inside the taskbot for testing, the setText action succeed, but when I run unattended always fails..

Also, the e-mail trigger is not working anymore after the last update....