Skip to main content

AA360 CR Product Update - Bot update

Hello,

I want to make a request for a product update on the “Administration\Bot update” feature from the CR from AA360, and of course checking also if the rest of the community is interested.

For me and my team would be useful if you could include in this screen the option to select or not the dependencies of the task/s bot/s where you want to update a/some package/s. So basically would be to add some button on the “Select bots to update” where you could check if you want or not to also select all the corresponding dependencies of that task. This could also be achieved or complemented by adding on the “Bots and Dependent Bots” screen the option to select/unselect all the tasks that were selected because they are dependencies.

It’s difficult to use this feature since many of the times you don’t want to risk to update all the dependencies of a specific task (normally we have many shared tasks that we prefer to update independently to avoid major errors), and also because with this new feature would allow us to use this feature together with our automatic transport pipeline (moving code from DEV - QS - PROD).

Thank you!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!