Question

A360 error codes

• 27 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Is there documentation on what an error code means in A360? For ex: UM1017, UM1110, UM1111 etc.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Arvind Kotaru​ ,

I wasn't able to find any documentation on it, but from what I was able to find online:

• UM1110 -> issue with login credentials
  • UM1111 -> CR Timeout(notifying device, capture action, etc.)

I'm with you on this one - it would be really useful if there were some documentation on this, otherwise it will lead to a lot of confusion.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Arvind Kotaru​ @Ashwin A.K​ 

I have tried to get the details about the UM error codes. unfortunately, I didn't get any info!

Previously, I have created a ticket to know about the UM error codes and I got a reply from them. please see the below,

Sorry to inform you that we do not have any documentation for UM error codes. I could give you some information on following codes:

• UM1110 -> issue with login credentials
  • UM1111 -> CR Timeout(notifying device, capture action, etc.)

Usually, the error codes are succeeded by the relevant error messages which would help you to identify the error that you have encountered.

But we will ensure to have these error codes documented in the future for user reference

I hope we will get some highlights on this topic in the future.

Thanks!

Thank you for chiming in @Ashwin A.K​ and @Tamil Arasu​. I saw an older post from @dary

Any help @MICAH SMITH​? @Vijay Kumar​ 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I havent seen such a collection. The closest I've seen is this page, but its primarily for migration related issues.