During this virtual meetup, we discussed the following topics:
- Prerequisite for Automating SAP
- Exploring Actions in SAP package
- Automating SAP via VBScript
- Passing variables from bot to VB script and vice-versa.
Here is the recording of the session for your reference:
Here are the reference materials:
- Pre-requisites for SAP automation as explained from Asif's blog
- Scripting Tracker
- Sample bots used in the demos
- Reference VB script
There are multiple ways to Automate SAP applications from No code to Pro code options, you can choose your preferred way based on your use case and the developer skillset.
To know about our upcoming meetups, here are the meetup group links in different cities for you to join. We look forward to meeting you in person once the conditions get better, till then let’s continue to meet online.
We want to make sure the content at our meetup groups effectively meets the needs of our audience. In that regard, please feel free to let us know at email@example.com, the topics, concepts, and capabilities you’d like to see in the upcoming meetings.