AAU Update

Everything You Need To Know About Renewing Your Automation Anywhere Professional RPA Certification

• 3 July 2023
  • 4 replies
Everything You Need To Know About Renewing Your Automation Anywhere Professional RPA Certification
Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Your Automation Anywhere RPA Certification validates your expertise level within your organization and to prospective employers, so keeping it current is imperative to safeguard your personal career investment. Certification renewal is easy and we’re here to walk you through the process and answer frequent questions we get about certification renewal. Plus—We currently have a special offer to renew your certification for free! Keep reading below to learn more.

Here are the questions this blog will answer:

• Why should I renew my Automation Anywhere Certification?
  • Why is it important to maintain my Automation Anywhere Certification?
  • Am I eligible to take the Automation Anywhere Renewal Certifications?
  • How do I access Renewal Certifications?
  • What is the format of the Renewal Certifications?
  • What is the cost of renewing my certification?

Why should I renew my Automation Anywhere Certification?

Automation Anywhere professional RPA certifications remain active for two years. Once your certifications become inactive, you will be required to complete the latest version of the main certification exam to re-certify yourself, which is a longer version. Instead, if you proactively renew your automation certification before it becomes inactive, you will benefit by taking a shorter version of the certification exam to keep your certification current. And bonus—the certification renewal exam is being offered for free until 30th September 2023. So why wait? Renew your certification today!

Why is it important to maintain my Automation Anywhere Certification?

As someone who is already an Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional or Certified Master RPA Professional, you understand the investment you’ve already put into your certification, as well as the value it adds to your personal career growth. Automation Anywhere remains a leader in the Everest Group RPA Products PEAK Matrix Assessment and #1 ranked for Completeness of Vision in the Leaders Quadrant by Gardner, which means our RPA certifications continue to hold a great deal of weight for organizations with automation programs. Not the mention, we are hearing more and more from our Pathfinder ecosystem that they specifically look for candidates with these certifications when hiring. Maintaining your certification not only protects your career investment, but also continues to validate your expertise in an ever-evolving and increasingly competitive landscape.

Am I eligible to take the Automation Anywhere Renewal Certifications?

If your current certification will become inactive within the next 45 days, you are eligible for the Automation Anywhere Renewal Certification exam. If you’re unsure about your certification’s expiration date, it’s easy to check your eligibility via the Automation Anywhere University Certifications website. Simply log in, locate your respective certification, then click the “Renew Now” button. A pop-up window will provide information about your eligibility for the renewal certification. Check your eligibility here now!

How do I access Renewal Certifications?

If you are eligible for certification renewal, to access the exam you’ll need to go to the Automation Anywhere University Certifications website, log in with your credentials, and click the ”Proceed to Renew” button. You will instantly be enrolled and ready to take the certification renewal exam. Take advantage of our current promotion and renew your certification today for free!

What is the format of the Renewal Certifications?

The Advanced Certification Renewal consists of 40 questions that must be answered within 60 minutes.  The Master Certification Renewal consists of 35 questions that must be answered in 60 minutes, plus a bot assignment.

Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (Automation 360) – 2023 or Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional (Automation 360) – 2023 certification. Your new certification will remain active for the next two years.

What is the cost of renewing my certification?

For a limited time, we are offering the certification renewal exam free of charge! If your certification becomes inactive between now and September 2023, you will be eligible for the Automation Anywhere Renewal Certification exam and can take advantage of our promotion to complete it for free. After September, the cost to renew will be $50 for Advanced and $80 for Master. Check your eligibility and renew your certification for free today!

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi @kate-ressler , thanks for this post!

I was wondering how should I do to renew my certification due to I moved jobs and my certification was achieved using my previous domain. Is there any chance that I could join my profiles with different emails?

Thanks!

Daiana

Badge

Hello Daiana,

Thank you for your interest to complete renewal certification. This is awesome!! 

As you have mentioned your expired certification credentials are associated with your earlier organization email ID, we need to check how best we could help you.

No worries - can you please drop an email from your new organizational email id to learning@automationanywhere.com .Please do mention your old email ID in the same mail. 

Regards,         

Bhuvana RP

Learning Team - Automation Anywhere

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Thanks @BhuvanaRP !

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

La certificacion Master estará gratis en algun momento?