Question

Unable to select IQ BOT Learning Instance

Badge +1

Hi Everyone,

I am using Automation Anywhere Community Edition to process Invoices. I have used IQ Bot to extract data from PDF. I was able to extract data using Learning Instance Process Document. But I want it in a Task Bot. For that I have called IQ Bot: Upload Document and there not learning instance showing to select. Actually Server Instance dropdown is disable. Then I was tried with assigning Learning Instance to Variable below Error occurred.  

Error : 27 : Incorrect Learning instance name.

here I my  IQ Bot: Upload Document property view 

It would be really helpful if you can help me to resolve this issue.

10 replies

Badge +3

hello @Sandumi,

did you move the learning instance to production?

click Set instance to production button to move a learning instance to Production.

good luck

Badge +1

Hello @azzmi 

There no option to Set in Production. I created learning instance like this Manage → Learning Instance → Create learning Instance

Badge +3

@Sandumi ,

please have a quick look here.

set IQBot learning instance to production

Badge

i have the same problem and i can't get to the page to publish the iq Bot in production, is there a solution for this

Badge +4

@Sandumi ,

please have a quick look here.

set IQBot learning instance to production

Hi Azzmi, I am having the same problem, there is no set to production button as screenshot below. What can we do?

Badge

I’m having the same issue. I can’t see the learning instances that I created in the IQ Bot UI. Can someone please help me with this?

Badge

Is there any solution available for this, we are having the same problem.

Badge +3

Hi Team,

I’m also facing the same issues.. Please suggest some solution.

Badge +1

Hello,

I am also facing same issue is there any solution how to fix this issue.

Badge +3

Hi All,

If you were using community edition, the functionalities are limited it seems.

So to extract data from Documents , you may have to use “Extract data” command from “IQ Bot Extraction360 [Preview]” package.

There you can select the appropriate instance, but for community edition the instances are limited to 5.

Nowadays, we don’t have the concept of Staging and Production, for Enterprise version we can use direct commands. For community we need to go with the Preview package.