Skip to main content

Hi Team,

I have created a new learning instance but when i am trying to process some invoices, in the status it’s showing as “Extraction Bot failed. Please check activity/audit logs for more details”. In the warning box it is showing as “Bot deployment error. Deployment failed”. Device status is showing as connected and  other task bots as running fine. Can you please suggest how to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Hi @suchitsharma,

Can you please post the error details you see in “Activity” tab for further analysis. 

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/control-room/activity/cloud-activity-historical.html

Hi team ,

Here, I am   have getting issues in find learning instances in task bot during the documents upload on IQ Bot server .

i unable to find my created learning instances and also able to create variable for this .

Searching learning name getting this pop up error

Hi team ,

Here, I am   have getting issues in find learning instances in task bot during the documents upload on IQ Bot server .

i unable to find my created learning instances and also able to create variable for this .

Searching learning name getting this pop up error

Hi @ajeet123 ,

Can you send a screenshot of your LI page?

See whether it is reflecting there or not.

Hi @Padmakumar,

How can I do this or  check it ?

because I didn’t get 

Hi @Padmakumar,

because I didn’t get 

How did you create the Learning Instance in the first place?

Hi @Padmakumar,

because I didn’t get 

I simply go on learning instances and then create new LI , after  created then i uploaded the document through process option.

Hi @Padmakumar,

because I didn’t get 

I simply go on learning instances and then create new LI , after  created then i uploaded the document through process option.

Ok, instead of IQ Bot package, please use the Document Extraction.

Hi @Padmakumar,

because I didn’t get 

But here I want upload documents on IQ bot  server while in your case it’s extracting the data from document .

And also occur same problems while downloading the all documents from from the server. Here unable to search the LI. 

Hi @Padmakumar,

because I didn’t get 

But here I want upload documents on IQ bot  server while in your case it’s extracting the data from document .

And also occur same problems while downloading the all documents from from the server. Here unable to search the LI. 

From the screenshot, I assume that you are using the Community Edition. IQ Bot is replaced by Document Automation and hence why you are experiencing the issue while using the package. Kindly replace it by Document Extraction package and choose your respective LI.

Through this package, the documents will first gets uploaded to the LI for extraction and the extracted result will be saved locally. 

Hi @Padmakumar,

because I didn’t get 

From the screenshot, I assume that you are using the Community Edition. IQ Bot is replaced by Document Automation and hence why you are experiencing the issue while using the package. Kindly replace it by Document Extraction package and choose your respective LI.

Through this package, the documents will first gets uploaded to the LI for extraction and the extracted result will be saved locally. 

Is it possible to schedule this bot at a given time Community Edition platform ??

Hi @Padmakumar,

because I didn’t get 

Is it possible to schedule this bot at a given time Community Edition platform ??

Scheduling is not possible through Community Edition. You need to have Enterprise client for it.

Hi @Padmakumar,

because I didn’t get 

Scheduling is not possible through Community Edition. You need to have Enterprise client for it.

But here in Document Extraction I just upload only one files for extraction data but  if I want upload complete folder then how I do this ???

Hi @Padmakumar,

because I didn’t get 

But here in Document Extraction I just upload only one files for extraction data but  if I want upload complete folder then how I do this ???

You can loop inside the folder on which you are having the Scanned documents and use the Extraction action within it. 

But in path it takes files path here then how I given to folder path here 

Use <Folderpath>/DictionaryVariable{filename}.DictionaryVariable{extension} as the file path where the Dictionary Variable is where you are saving output while looping the folder.

By doing this, it will automatically put each file within the folder during iteration.

Use <Folderpath>/DictionaryVariable{filename}.DictionaryVariable{extension} as the file path where the Dictionary Variable is where you are saving output while looping the folder.

By doing this, it will automatically put each file within the folder during iteration.

Is there any solution of this  , that when extract all pdf file of same name then it also create different CSV file of extracted data of same file pdf document , here i want that if same pdf document uploaded again then it save in same CSV file either create a different CSV file .