Skip to main content
Question

Unable to reset password for community edition

• 29 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Forgot Password and security questions to reset password. Need to use my email for my account, but cannot create a new acct or reset password. Please advise

First, if you’re using a corporate email address, contact your IT department to see if they auto-deleted any emails from the @automationanywhere.com domain. Have them allow-list this domain.

Second, if that doesn’t turn up what you need, try emailing community@automationanywhere.com.

Third, if that fails, create a new account using GMail. It doesn’t auto-delete emails from this domain.

Thanks. @Aaron.Gleason 

Looks like the login page just does not work correctly. I came back later and entered my original password that I had been trying to use and it suddenly worked after being told it was incorrect for a long time. After I got into my account, I changed the password and tried logging in again. Still getting the “Password incorrect” message. Not sure why this is happening.

I haven’t read any reports of similar login problems. If you’re using a password manager (external like 1Password or internal like Chrome), verify that your user names and passwords are in sync. All it takes is one entry with the wrong credentials to ruin your day.