Solved

Support

• 23 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

I am not getting the Support option in the https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/

Kindly help on this

icon

Best answer by Bot Dev 24 April 2024, 13:42

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

What specifically are you looking for?

If you need help with the Community Edition, you’re in the right place. It’s community-based support.

If you need help with the Enterprise Edition, contact your CSM or support@automationanywhere.com.

Badge +1

I am using the community version of AA360. In the Apeople URL while login with the community version. I don't have the tab “Support”. See reference image below!

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I don’t see it there either. It must have been removed. What kind of support do you need?

Badge +1

In my company few of my developers having that “Support” option in community version and few do not have. And where to find the chat option if we don't have support option in Apeople, where to find the customer support.

Support need is -- How to get values from queue, what activity have to use

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

In my company few of my developers having that “Support” option in community version and few do not have. And where to find the chat option if we don't have support option in Apeople, where to find the customer support.

AA queue feature is limited. You cannot pull workitems, filter based on any column etc.

In AA you need select workitem template - this template should match the queue which you want to consume in your bot. You can do this by going to task property and selecting specific template:

Selecting workitem template will add special variable:

This workitem record variable will have the value of single workitem from the queue. This variable will have value only when triggered from queue, and AA only has push mechanism to consume queue in bots.

During development you will have to assign certain values, since queue cannot trigger bots in private workspace and you cannot pull workitems from queue.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Community edition does not support Queue feature.
For the “Support” tab, it’s a different portal called “Apeople” and this tab is accessible to partners and customers. If you/your company has valid license reach out to your CSM to enable “support” tab for your email id - which you have used on Apeople.

Badge +1

I am using Enterprise Version. But while running bot i am getting the error message. I have installed the Device and Bot agent also.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7
@SindhujaaS101835 There are several threads on this issue. It seems that it could be that you don’t have permissions in your control room, your bot agent isn’t using the correct domain\user combination (from a command prompt, enter “whoami”), not enough free disk space (which could be OneDrive interfering), etc.