Skip to main content
Question

Run python scripting using anaconda python installation

• 10 March 2023
  • 7 replies

I want to run a python scripting using my anaconda python installation, how can do it?

Hi Iscaolevera,

Do you wants to run the python script written in Anacoda application using linux or windows?

Forgot to mention, in windows. I have my anaconda installation in windows and would like to use it to run the python package scripts using this installation and custom/created python environment

I would love to know how to do this as well!!! @patelmaulesh do you have a solution? 

Hi Daniel,

I think if you wants to run the python script with A360 you just need python installed locally and can execute the python script using Python command packages.

Hi Daniel,

I think if you wants to run the python script with A360 you just need python installed locally and can execute the python script using Python command packages.

What about using anaconda? I think most people are aware you run A360 with python installed locally, but how can we utilize Anaconda or a different virtual environment(venv).

Hi Daniel,

What about using anaconda? I think most people are aware you run A360 with python installed locally, but how can we utilize Anaconda or a different virtual environment(venv).

Yes, the main idea of this post is to know how to use the a360 python package using your anaconda python installation (windows)

Interested in this too. Has anyone figured it out yet?