Question

Not able to see the user create option

• 28 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

While I am logging into Control and navigate to administrator > user i can’t see the option to create the user

5 replies

Badge +2

@Aarti 4396 

on community version as you are limited with licenses you cannot create more users..you need an enterprise license for that..already the user that you created would have been allocated with the licenses

cheers

Badge +1

But I have only one user and while i am edit it shows me the following error

Badge +2

@Aarti 4396

on community edition you cannot create or edit the users..when you login to community edition the details you provide will be used to create the user and only that user would exists..any edits or additiona can be done by upgrading to enterprise license

the user that is already there has all the required roles with it

Hope this helps

cheers

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Aarti 4396  In community edition admin functionalities are restricted to access, by default community users will have creator / runner functionalities not any administrative functionalities. 

• You cannot create a locker, so you cannot use a credentials.
  • You cannot create or use queues\workload.
  • You cannot run or schedule tasks\bots from control room.
  • You cannot use the administration menu, so you cannot create\modify -> users\roles.
  • You cannot upload tasks to the Control Room.
  • You cannot use Control Room APIs.
Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Aarti 4396 ,

You cannot create new users in Community CR. Regarding editing same user we cannot do that with community and enterprise as well, if you want to edit current user in enterprise you need to use Admin login for the same.

Checkout below documentation to get to know the community CR limitations,

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/deployment-planning/cloud-community-capacity.html