Solved

not able to connect to local device.

Badge +3

Is there any link where we can delete the old device details. Actually last time also i had faced the same issue and someone sent me the link can anyone please share!

icon

Best answer by Aaron.Gleason 30 May 2024, 14:04

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Remember to use the search function of this forum.

https://rpademo.automationanywhere.com/deletedevice.php

Badge +3

Thank you for replying but i don’t think this link is working fine as all the time it is throwing error of Please check your username, and password, then try again. But the thing is I’m able to login to control room with those credentials. If you have any idea kindly help me with this.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you for replying but i don’t think this link is working fine as all the time it is throwing error of Please check your username, and password, then try again. But the thing is I’m able to login to control room with those credentials. If you have any idea kindly help me with this.

Have you tried going to Manage>Devices in Community Edition, clicking on the right side fly-out menu for your device, and selecting Delete (trashcan)?

Badge +3

Have you tried going to Manage>Devices in Community Edition, clicking on the right side fly-out menu for your device, and selecting Delete (trashcan)?

No but i tried it now thank you for helping.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Okay, then you’re Control Room is probably behind a firewall and not open to connect to from the internet. Do you know if you’re using an on-premise control room, or cloud.

@Aaron.Gleason any other ideas?

Badge +3

Okay, then you’re Control Room is probably behind a firewall and not open to connect to from the internet. Do you know if you’re using an on-premise control room, or cloud.

I think I had confused you what I want to convey is “I am able to connect to local device” by following your message --> Have you tried going to Manage>Devices in Community Edition, clicking on the right side fly-out menu for your device, and selecting Delete (trashcan)?.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

A recent change in our API necessitated a code change of that web page. Please try again now that I have updated the code.