Skip to main content
Question

In the community edition it is disconnecting with the local machine while I run the bot? Is there a bug?

• 20 April 2022
  • 3 replies

In the community edition it is disconnecting with the local machine while I run the bot? Is there a bug?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Rutuja kute​ ,

I was also faced with the same issue . Just I have tried the looks working fine.

Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

It should be resolved now @Rutuja kute​ 

Hi Micah!

Thanks for answering, I enjoy your videos very much, kudos to you! But to be sincere, I've never come across a world class product that is completely unpredictable. I never know when (or if) I could keep working on my bots. If it's not connecting/disconnecting is some sort of bug, or the Chrome extension, or... And we cannot rely on a product that requires constant removing and reinstalling as a workaround, just to "see if that works".

Looking at the forums, you can tell that there are lot of problems with perfectly working bots, so it's not a matter of misconfiguration or lack of dependencies. Every time it looks like the cause is on AA side. But I've never read an explanation of a root cause. "It should be resolved now" is not exactly the answer one is looking for.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this... is a matter of Community Edition, it's because "we're not paying enough"? As CE is still recommended for small business, this nuisances are the cost that small business must pay for not spending the full price of an Enterprise license? Or it's a temporal situation that will be solved in the future because of... ?

Please, help me understand what is wrong in this picture.

Really trying to work with AA.