Question

If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator (Credentials are not set)

• 11 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator (Credentials are not set)

8 replies

Badge +1

Please give more context on this issue.

Badge +2

While connecting local device in control room, credentials are not automatically set or even try to do manually its showing error “Not found” please connect your system admin. Even we installed AA agent through admin role.

Badge +2

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Vicky_Gupta ,

Are trying with the correct Username?

If not, please go to command prompt and type WhoAmI,  this will give your username in Domain/Username format. Use the same and your Device password for the set up.

Badge +2

I am getting device name by using whoAmI and utilize the same username. But in control room credentials field only username field available as per below screenshot

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I am getting device name by using whoAmI and utilize the same username. But in control room credentials field only username field available as per below screenshot

Try resetting your runner device through API call and check again. Refer below thread for the same.

Else, as I can see that you are having Windows 11 and may be this issue is related to the compatibility of the Bot agent. Please refer below link regarding the compatibility.

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/deployment-planning/on-prem-install/cloud-bot-agent-compatibility.html/i>

Badge

Not Found

If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator.

Not Found

If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Vicky_Gupta  @rpa_kesava  user domain & user name in user field 

ex : AD\xxxx