Solved

If the problem persists, please contact your system administrato

• 26 February 2024
  • 14 replies

Badge +2

Hi Team,

* Restarted the Automation Anywhere Bot Agent Services - Didn't help.

* Reconnected the local device - Didn't help.

* Re-Installed the Bot Agent and ran into this error while connecting to the device "System allows only a single device to be registered. If you need to replace your existing device you should delete it first."        

Getting error message: If the problem persists, please contact your system administrato

I really need this to get resolved to proceed with the POCs that I am doing right now. It would be great if you can help with this as soon as possible. 

Regards,

Ajit Singh

icon

Best answer by Ganesh Bhat 26 February 2024, 18:59

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Go to Manage > Devices, find your device and remove it using the three-dot menu on the right. Then reconnect the bot agent. Reply here if you are unable to resolve the issue.

Badge +2

it’s not allowing to delete this one.getting error message below. so please reset thourght API key so that to be help for me the same.

Cannot delete device, as it is part of an active bot deployment

If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

See the video below for assistance:

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

You have to use API.

Please go through this video : 

Badge +2

sorry sir my organization doesn’t allow to access by API key so pls help to resolve this issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

No need of API key to resolve this issue. 

Badge +2

unable to access link what you shared there are some restriciton to  access youtube link please fix this issue its really appricate you.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I’ve encountered the same issue before. It was solved by using postman app to delete the device

Badge +2

Hi Team, 

could you please help to fix this issue still geeting error while trying to connect my system A360 community veriosn.

Badge +2

Hi Team, 

could you please help to fix this issue still geeting error while trying to connect my system A360 community veriosn.

I don’t have any right to use either call postman way so pls delete my divice so that it can be configured it myself .

Badge +2

Resolved this issue thank you so much for helping.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Nice to know. Could you please convert the Question to resolved 

Badge +2

use service of POST and got resolved 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

You may use this unofficial page as well without having to mess with the API directly.

https://rpademo.automationanywhere.com/deletedevice.php