Question

I'm using the community edition on a windows 10 machine. Most times when I run my bot it gets stuck on the 'Deploying to your computer" screen. It will run every now and again. I have uninstalled the bot and stopped and restarted the bot multiple

• 18 April 2022
  • 5 replies

I'm using the community edition on a windows 10 machine. Most times when I run my bot it gets stuck on the 'Deploying to your computer" screen. It will run every now and again. I have uninstalled the bot and stopped and restarted the bot multiple times

5 replies

Same error I am facing with the community version.

Same here

Same Error i am also facing with community edition

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Thomas Bunch​,

Looks like the permission missing or the bot is unable to access the installation location while executing the tasks. Please provide full access to the installation location or install the bot agent using Admin mode.

I have the same issue but @Muralidhar Reddy Vankamaddi​ has pointed out that the bot runs from the Bot list page, which I have just tried (with just a message box) and it works, so it would appear there is something wrong in CR (Community Edition) when in editor and trying to run. This might indicate that it is not a local PC permissions issue, but I did try Admin install and it didn't change anything. This also seems to affect Recorder capture.

I have read the Logs for Node manager and Bot Launcher and there are not errors shown, in fact it seems to report that the bot ran (when it doesn't). So a half workarouond I am using is have two tabs open, one where I am developing and one with the bot list, but as you get the same thing when trying to capture it's not much help as you can't write anything involving recorder