Question

I come again with a question. Since Community Edition 2 is more unstable, maybe more tests are happening there, is there any way to re-register for Community Edition 1, or register another new account for Community Edition 1? Can we choose?

Badge +4
I come again with a question. Since Community Edition 2 is more unstable, maybe more tests are happening there, is there any way to re-register for Community Edition 1, or register another new account for Community Edition 1? Can we choose?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

All great questions @Stefan Juglea​ ,

The community instances are probably given out geographically, and I've seen mostly CE2 being distributed.

I have accounts in both CE1 and CE2 since I've been here longer.

Also, there is no way as of today to contact the Support Team for Community related queries, other than on this forum.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Stefan Juglea​ ,

In addition, you can track the status of the issue by using the below link

https://status.automationanywhere.digital//p>

Thanks!

Badge +4

Thanks for the reply. Would be hard to make another account, have some test bost on this one..Nevertheless when creating a new account, would i have the posibility to choose CE1?

Or this is done automatically or mannually on the product side? if yes, what is the criteria? based on geographical regions? random?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Stefan Juglea​ ,

Unfortunately, you can't create another account using the same email, unless you are signing up for an Enterprise Trial.

Your only option would be to create an account using another email address or to wait until the issue is sorted out.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K