Skip to main content
Question

I am able to add device to my community edition CR. But while adding device credential am getting error "Not Found-If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator"

due to this am not able to run any bots in my device and not even another device. getting same error. Attaching error SS.

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

If you see the same screenshot in the below local device tab which it shows that device is already added.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

If you want some other device then please remove the existing one and add the new device here

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Manoj Kumar Kewat​ ,

Can you try below,

Uninstall Bot Agent and try to install and add the device credential again? This will remove any old mapping of other devices.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled BotAgent multiple times but same error.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

go to the command prompt on your computer,

type in whoami, copy the username it gives you (the user name can have a non normal name on top of your user). Use the password you need to log into that computer there.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Please check that Bot Agent services are running or not

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

i assume you're facing this issue 1st time in the system.

I am able to add my device but while running bot it is forcing me to add credentials first. But while providing my device username with domain or without domain getting same error.

Screenshot

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Manoj Kumar Kewat​ ,

Interesting issue, can you check Bot Agent Services are up and running?

Go to Run >> services.msc for checking Bot Agent Services.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Manoj Kumar Kewat​ ,

Could you try editing the Credential under Devices in Settings as shown in the screenshot below?

CredentialsThen hit refresh once and try saving it.

Your hostname will autofill on pressing refresh, and if it doesn't that suggests that there is some issue which prevents your Control Room from connecting with your device.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K