Skip to main content
Question

HOW CAN I CREATE A WORKSHEET WITH THE SAME CONTENT WHEN CREATING A NEW WORKSHEET?

My bot extract field from pdf and wrıte to excel wıth creating worksheet for each pdf.

I want it to create the worksheet like this. ( with header, borders, font, background color, row heıght, merge cell etc.)

Please help me..

ROW HEIGHT 

sss

I did it . But ıts creating a blank worksheet then writing data from pdf but I want it to create an excel sheet like above

sss

HI @Gamze Bayram​ ,

Using File Copy command make a copy of the source file and Rename the file with new excel sheet name. Can you try this?

Nothing but you are copying the template and renaming the file at runtime.

Which commands should I use to do this with AA?

Hi @Gamze Bayram​ ,

Can you check below @Pradeep Kintali​ suggestion and give a shot?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/move-or-copy-worksheets-or-worksheet-data-47207967-bbb2-4e95-9b5c-3c174aa69328#:~:text=Copy%20a%20sheet%20to%20another%20workbook,-Open%20the%20workbook&text=Click%20the%20sheet%20that%20you%20want%20to%20copy.,moved%20sheet%2C%20click%20new%20book.

1. Right click on the worksheet tab and select Move or Copy.
  2. Select the Create a copy checkbox.
  3. Under Before sheet, select where you want to place the copy.
  4. Select OK.

Once its done write data to the formatted Sheet

Which commands should I use to do this with AA?

Hi @Gamze Bayram​ ,

Use Excel advanced: Create worksheet command within the same Excel session for creating new worksheet for each pdf.

Usage : Creates an excel worksheet. This action works with xlsx, xls, xlsb and xlsm files.

@Gamze Bayram​ - if you would like a new Excel, try with @ChanduMohammad S​  solution.

if you would like to create a new sheet with in the same excel, try below steps using AA actions/ command.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/move-or-copy-worksheets-or-worksheet-data-47207967-bbb2-4e95-9b5c-3c174aa69328#:~:text=Copy%20a%20sheet%20to%20another%20workbook-Open%20the%20workbook&text=Click%20the%20sheet%20that%20you%20want%20to%20copy.,moved%20sheet%2C%20click%20new%20book.

1. Right click on the worksheet tab and select Move or Copy.
  2. Select the Create a copy checkbox.
  3. Under Before sheet, select where you want to place the copy.
  4. Select OK.

If this helps you please do Like & mark as "Best Answer" so it will be helpful for others as well. 

Best Regards,

Pradeep.

But my bot extract field from pdf and wrıte to excel wıth creating worksheet for each pdf.

I want it to create the worksheet like this when the bot creatıng new worksheet for each pdf

Use Keyboard shortcuts to do the same

Refer below link

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-Excel-shortcut-for-copy-moving-a-tab-from-one-worksheet-to-another/p>

Could you give more details :(

Hi @Gamze Bayram​ ,

If you are working with A360, then there might be something we can do here.

First, create a Copy of the excel file, and then open the Original.

Then, use an Excel Advanced: Append Action and see if the Sheet gets appended to the other with the same format.

imageimage 

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Hi Ashwin, It is work but does not write data to these append worksheets. Could you help meCapture