Question

Hi, I have downloaded sample bots from Community Edition. When I import them, it shows that successfully imported but nothing to how in my dashboard. Appreciate for your quick support. Regards, Farooq

• 9 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi, I have downloaded sample bots from Community Edition. When I import them, it shows that successfully imported but nothing to how in my dashboard. Appreciate for your quick support. Regards, Farooq

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Muhammad Farooq​ ,

If they are bots from Enterprise Edition, then it won't work.

The only sample bots which can be imported into Community Edition are the ones found on this page.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Muhammad Farooq​ ,

Can you share the link of bots which you have imported to CE CR?

Hi ChanduMohammad,

Thanks for the answer.

I have downloaded "Excel Data Lookup" bot from below link.

https://www.automationanywhere.com/products/enterprise/community-edition/bots/p>

Moreover, please guide me how can I have sample bots or prototype to show our customers?

I have some more questions if you answer me.

1. Is Community Edition provides free version of AA360 only? not Enterprise Edition?
  2. If so then how can I get sample bots for AA360?
  3. How can I have free Enterprise Edition with sample bots?

Thanks in advance.

Muhammad Farooq

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Muhammad Farooq​ ,

As Ashwin said in the below comment, only sample bots which can be imported into Community Edition are the ones found on this page.

>>Is Community Edition provides free version of AA360 only? not Enterprise Edition?

Yes Community Edition provides free version of AA360 Suite i.e (RPA Workspace, IQBOT, AARI , BOT INSIGHT & DISCOVERY BOT)

>>If so then how can I get sample bots for AA360?

Use below link to get the sample bots.

https://www.automationanywhere.com/solutions/rpa-business-continuity/bots/p>

>>How can I have free Enterprise Edition with sample bots?

You can install free Enterprise Edition i.e (Trail Version) using below link, and use the above link to import the sample bots into your Enterprise Edition.

Automation 360

Hi Chandu,

Thanks for your reply.

I have downloaded below bot from the link you provided.

image but when I try to install it, it gives me below error

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Muhammad Farooq​ ,

This is AA11x (legacy Version Bot) you cannot directly import or access this bot in A360 Community Edition.

Hope this is helps.