Question

Hi I can not add my local device credentials because the control room dont give me the option to enter my password. Thanks for the help

• 19 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi I can not add my local device credentials because the control room dont give me the option to enter my password. Thanks for the help

8 replies

@Ashwin A.K​ thanks for the answer. I am in the learning path so I dont know yet how to build or run a bot. I have this message when I try to exute Captura de pantalla 2021-11-19 013006

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @David Cuenca​ ,

The connection seems fine, are you able to run bots on your machine?

Could you create a bot which displays "Hello World", run it, and see if it asks for User Credentials?

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @David Cuenca​ ,

Its fine, we can help you out wherever you are stuck.

Could you try running the bot from the editor itself?

Its highlighted in Yellow below.

RunBotFromEditor 

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @David Cuenca​ ,

Thats great!

This means your Device has been successfully Registered.

Earlier you had to enter your Hostname and Device Credential, but now it collects it automatically it seems.

Now regarding the Learning Path, you can only progress once you complete the tasks present on screen, whether they be completing quizzes or selecting options present on the screen.

I think you have to press through all the options highlighted on the screen for the Next Button to get activated.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

@Ashwin A.K​ Yees it works, thank you so much you save me. Now I can continue thank youe.

@Ashwin A.K​ Hi yes I just run a simple bot and it works. The thing is that the learning path dont let me continue Captura de pantalla 2021-11-19 020527

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Glad I could help!

I'd appreciate it if you marked my solution as "Best" so that others facing similar issues may benefit from it as well.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

Badge +3

@David Cuenca​  - Visit https://university.automationanywhere.com/for Free training courses go through those and practice using Community edition.

https://automationanywhere.litmos.com/home/LearningPath/117170?r=Falseamp;ts=637728801130597991

Please feel free to post your queries in the Forum.

Best Regards,

Pradeep