Solved

Facing issue while setting text to add member in a group while creating channel in Zoom desktop

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I am facing issue to add members, while creating a zoom channel. when i select the Add Members text box and set some text to it and record it via recorder, then after running the bot it is setting text in Channel Name text box.

icon

Best answer by Chandrasekhar 7496 16 May 2023, 17:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I am facing issue to add members, while creating a zoom channel. when i select the Add Members text box and set some text to it and record it via recorder, then after running the bot it is setting text in Channel Name text box.

Chandrasekhar 7496

Best use the Simulate keystrokes for this as there is no scripting option available like SAP and use Error Handlers and If conditions to check failures if you are using the Simulate keystrokes . This Zoom Application we even can’t find the exact path in recorder  Try whether there any option to create channel in web page it would be easier for your project.

No Path is captured in Recorder:

another issue is the title of window title are same for two different windows.

here the Image with Red mark :

you should close previous window if it is unnecessary 

Thank You,

Chandrasekhar,

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I didn’t seen any option to create channel on webpage, I also tried simulate keystroke Using tab key to go to the add member field but still getting the same result. have you tried by creating channel over in the desktop app. did you faced the same issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I didn’t seen any option to create channel on webpage, I also tried simulate keystroke Using tab key to go to the add member field but still getting the same result. have you tried by creating channel over in the desktop app. did you faced the same issue.

NO I haven’t tried yet kindly check my private message ill try my end also.